Extensions & Apps
Account & Billing
Scheduling Posts > Posting Schedules
You have the option to configure posting schedules for your social accounts.
What is a posting schedule?
Each time you configure a posting schedule that becomes a time slot in your Comity dashboard. With having a posting schedule, you don't need to think about the date and time each time you`re scheduling a post., All you need to do is add posts to your Queue and they'll automatically be placed into the next available time slots and published as part of your usual posting flow.
Alternatively, you can click on a time slot in your Comity dashboard, and Comity will automatically set time for the post.
Configuring Posting Schedules
- Click on your profile avatar at the top right of your dashboard and then click Preferences from the drop down menu.
- Find Scheduling section on the page.
- Click on the social account you want to add posting schedules for.
Please note that you cannot add the same posting schedule to all accounts at once. You need to configure them separately.
Once you add posting schedules to your social accounts Add-to-queue button will be available in the post editor. The button will automatically place the post into the next available time slot.
You also have the option to hide this button in your account settings.
- Click on your profile picture (avatar) at the top right of your dashboard and then click Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Find the Scheduling section on the page.
- Uncheck Enable Add-to-queue setting to hide the button
Timezone for Social Accounts
Each of your connected social accounts will have the timezone that is selected for the workspace. If you need different timezones for different social accounts, consider creating an additional workspace.
Last Updated: August 29, 2020