Comity simplifies the process of planning & scheduling posts for various social networks.
Scheduling Posts in Comity Dashboard
To create a post, click "Create Post" button.
1. Select social accounts.
2. Type your message.
3. Enhance your message with images, GIFs, or Emojis.
4. Select "Publish time". You can automate time selection or set manually for each post.
5. Review your post for one last time and click "Submit" to schedule the post.
Use media and emojis in your posts for increase user engagement.
Social Networks may start to mark your posts as spam, or block your account if you publish too frequently. In such cases, your posts will appear as "failed" in Comity. To avoid this happening, allow at least 15 minutes between scheduled posts and try to publish unique content each time.
Customizing Posts for Social Networks
After you schedule an activity, you can customize posts for each social network.
1. Find the post you want to customize in the list and click "Customize"
2. Edit the message and attachments as you see fit
3. You can also customize the publish time for the post.
Review the post for one last time and click "Update Post" to finish customization
You can increase engagement and reach of posts by customizing messages to the right audience on each social network.