Comity simplifies the process of planning & scheduling posts for various social networks.
Scheduling your social media posts couldn't be easier. Using Comity, you can create engaging content and reach the right audience on each social network. You're also able to customize your post for each social network that you're sharing to.
- To get started, click inside the box at the top, which says "What would you like to share?". This will open up the post editor where you can craft and schedule your post.
Alternatively, you can schedule posts by clicking on time slots on your Comity dashboard. In that way, Comity will automatically set the scheduled time for you
2. From there, select the social accounts you'd like to include by clicking on the avatars in the left sidebar.
3. Type your message. You're able to customize your post for each social network, after you schedule the post.
4. Enhance your message with GIF, images & emojis. Also add hashtags with the hashtag manager
to reach a wider audience.
5. Once your posts are ready, you'll have a few scheduling options:
Share Now: Your posts will be published immediately, essentially skipping the Queue.
Add to Queue (optional): This will appear if you configured your Posting Schedules. It will add your post to next available slots in your queue.
Schedule: You can select from suggested times or choose a custom date and time in the future for the posts to be shared.